Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Return of Amy Tan. So, JUST DANCE!

I am very surprised to be blogging about this Lovely Lady again ... they have been so active that I too am pleasantly taken a back! In fact, this is the third time I am writing about Amy Tan, who first contacted me, The Hotel Station Master (gosh, soon to be relinquished, but I like that title ... hee hee) on 07 May 2008 (our article here) and again on 14 September 2008 (our article here) when I wrote an ode to Amy and here Hubby, Tony, using My Fairlady's song lyrics .....

Anyone remember this sweet petite lady?




Little did I know our paths met further down the road. When my wifey and I were having a little more time to ourselves, we actually did take SALSA DANCE lessons from New Star Studio by Jenni Tan at Taman Desa (what! you surprised? I was conned into it by wifey & friends). And yes, I was surprised that I rather did enjoy my dance lessons ... ha ha ha ... anyway, there was a day when I walked into the Studio and there we had a smiling Jenni asking me to get a copy of a newly released magazine .. JUST DANCE!

I thought nothing much of it at that time ... but a few weeks later, I had that same mysterious call with that same lovely voice calling me .... Believe it or not, it was AMY TAN!!! Argh!!! Oozing with her sweet charm, she asked if she could send a team from her new Magazine JUST DANCE! to The Heritage Station Hotel, Kuala Lumpur for a photo shoot! Argh!!! How can anyone refuse her sweet cutesy charms??? I better go find a bomoh or something quick! Ha ha ha ....



And so, here we showcase CHAMPION DANCERS from JUST DANCE! Magazine Oct/Nov 2009 issue. that were taken at The Heritage Station Hotel, Kuala Lumpur! I really love to watch (and dance some basic Salsa) cause in my younger years I was actually involved with the Dance Community, so if you would like to try some dancing (it's fun and really good exercise too!), choose your dance style, and a good place to go is JUST DANCE!'s Facebook Page! Amy, you are just so irresistible!!! Ha ha ha .....

No comments:

Post a Comment