Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Hotels that offer Pre Wedding Photography

My oh my! Its been years since I last updated this blog, and since then it's been pretty quiet here as The Heritage Station Hotel has since closed it doors. I do keep receiving emails on Pre Wedding Photo Shooting, and recently I had found another hotel that has been offering their venue as a Pre Wedding Venue! Of course, these days, nothing is done for free, and from what I understand, you will have to pay for a Room (err, I think it was a suite) and they have a timetable for interested couples who wants to take photos there. Where is this Hotel, you may ask? Drum roll please .... The Hotel is none other than M BOUTIQUE HOTEL, IPOH!

And how does the Hotel look like? Hurm ... I think I best leave it to you, the reader to decide for yourself. All I can do now is to link a couple of pictures of their brides that have been there .... :)

Thanks for coming back to this blog and look out for more hotel pre wedding photo shoot venues!







Its also great to see one of THSH's former photographer partners KEEP GALLERY still going on strong! In fact they have expanded their business!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment